Moscow, version dated April 08, 2019
This Agreement set terms and conditions for providing any individuals (hereinafter, the User) with access to information and services on Website www.localtrans.ru (hereinafter, the Website).
The site is the property of the Limited Liability Company "LocalTrans" (Taxpayer Identification Number (INN) 7751160184, Primary State Registration Number (OGRN) 1197746231418) (hereinafter, the Site Administration).
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Any use of information and services of the Site is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
1.2. The use of the Site by the User means acceptance of the terms and conditions hereof in full without any reservations or exceptions.
1.3. The Site Administration has the right, at any time and from time to time, to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes come into force on the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the Site, which is indicated in the "version" section. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he/she shall immediately refuse access to the Site and stop using the information and services of the Site.
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER2.1. The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian or international laws, including the intellectual property, copyright and/or neighboring rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation and services of the Site.
2.2. Use of Site materials in print media is permitted only with the written consent of the copyright holder (Article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
2.3. When quoting materials from the Site, including protected copyright works, a link to the Site is required (Subclause 1, Clause 1 of Article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
2.4. Comments and other entries by the User on the Site and when contacting the Site Administration should not conflict with the laws of the Russian Federation and generally accepted moral and ethical standards.
2.5. The User is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for his/her visit and use of external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site.
2.6. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect liability to the User in connection with any possible or occurred losses or damages associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services, received through external sites or resources or other contacts the User entered into using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
2.7. The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising.
2.8. The User undertakes to respect the property and non-property rights of authors and other copyright holders when using the Site.
2.9. The User represents and warrants not take actions that may be considered as disrupting the normal operation of the Site, and distribute using the Site any confidential information about individuals or legal entities protected by the laws of the Russian Federation.
2.10. The User will not use the Site to distribute advertising information, as well as for the purposes of:
- upload content that is illegal, violates any rights of third parties; promotes violence, cruelty, hatred and/or discrimination on racial, national, gender, religious, social grounds; contains false information and/or insults to specific individuals, organizations, authorities;
- induce to commit illegal actions, ans assist to persons whose actions are aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions in force on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- violate the rights of minors and/or cause them harm in any form.
- represent oneself as another person or representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights to do so, including the Site Administration.
- make misrepresentation regarding the properties and characteristics of any service posted on the Site.
- make incorrect comparison of services, as well as the formation of a negative attitude towards persons using/not using certain services, or condemnation of such persons. 2.11. The User shall not:
- Interfere with the functioning of the Site.
- By any means bypass the navigation structure of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any information, documents or materials by any means that are not specifically provided by the services of the Site.
- Access without authorization to the functions of the Site, any other systems or networks related to this Site, and to any services offered on the Site.
- Violate the security or authentication system of the Site.
- Track or attempt to track any information about any other User of the Site.
- Use the Site for any purposes prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation, as well as incite any illegal activity.
- free access to information (text and graphic) with the right to view this information;
- access to search and navigation tools on the Site;
- providing the User with the opportunity to request prices, services, reviews and other information (feedback);
- access to information about services provided, special promotions, bonuses and discounts;
- ordering services. 3.2. This Agreement covers all currently existing services of the Site, as well as any subsequent modifications and services that appear in the future.
3.3. Access to the Site hereunder is provided free of charge.
3.4. The Site Administration shall have the right to:
3.4.1. Change the content and structure of the Site.
3.4.2. Restrict access to the Site or parts of the Site if the User violates the terms of this Agreement.
3.4.3. Carry out advertising activities using the Site.
3.4.4. Use Users’ contacts to inform about the range of services, special offers, prices, newsletters and send other information on behalf of the Site Administration or Site partners.
3.5. The User shall have the right to:
3.5.1. Gain access to use the Site for informational purposes, as well as to online services presented on the Site.
3.5.2. Ask any questions related to the services presented on the Site and other information posted on the Site using the "Contacts" section of the Site.
3.5.3. Use the Site solely for the purposes and in the manner provided for in the Agreement and not prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation.
3.6. The Site may not be copied, published, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Site Administration.
3.7. The Site is protected by copyright, as well as other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
3.8. The User is personally responsible for independently distributing his/her confidential information using the Site’s services, as well as for all activities conducted on behalf of the User without exception.
3.9. Any information posted on the Site should not be construed as a change to this Agreement.
4.2. The Site does not publish in any way on the pages of the Site and does not transfer the telephone numbers and postal addresses of Users to third parties.
4.3. The Site is not liable for the facts of self-publication by Users of contact or other data using the Site’s resources, however, it is promptly ready to assist in correcting and removing from the pages of the Site that material that, in the User’s opinion, violates his/her confidentiality.
- The Website operates 24 hours a day
- Contact number: +7 499 553 03 75 (Mon-Fri from 10:00 to 19:00)
5. MISCELLANEOUS5.1. All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
5.2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
5.3. The recognition by a court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
5.4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in the event of a violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to later take appropriate actions to protect its interests and protect copyrights on Site materials protected in accordance with the law.
Disabling Cookies may result in the inability to access the Site.
5.6. The site collects IP addresses of Users, which are technical addresses of the User on the Internet. This information is used to ensure the technical operation of the Site.
5.7. All suggestions or questions regarding this Agreement should be reported to the Site Administration at email@example.com.
5.8. Site Administration working hours:
The User confirms that he/she has read all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them. Any use of the site implies acceptance of each provision of this User Agreement.